Join James and Ruth in Pig and the Accidental Oink! as they meet a grumpy pig that challenges their understanding of the creation of the universe. James and Ruth learn to think carefully about what they believe and why they believe it as their father teaches them how to defend their faith using the Kalam cosmological argument, common sense, and Scripture.
- Hand drawn ink and Prismacolor pencil illustrations fill 34 full-color pages with intriguing creatures and characters.
- Includes a helpful parent-oriented breakdown of the Kalam after the story with practical suggestions for hands-on learning.
- Spanish translation available (in print and as PDF download).
- Also available for Kindle (free with copy purchased on Amazon).
- This books contains neither young nor old earth bias. The Big Bang is referred to briefly in the parent’s section without mention of the earth’s age.
- Read a review by J.W. Wartick here.