Join James and Ruth as they meet a trio of ‘possums that challenge their belief in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ. James and Ruth think carefully about what they believe and why they believe it as they defend Jesus’ resurrection in ‘Possums and the Empty Tomb.
- Hand drawn ink and Prismacolor pencil illustrations fill 34 full-color pages with intriguing creatures and characters.
- Includes a helpful parent-oriented breakdown of the minimal facts approach after the story with practical suggestions for hands-on learning.
- Spanish translation available (as PDF download).
- Also available for Kindle (free with copy purchased on Amazon).
- As featured in Christian Apologetics Alliance’s EQUIPPED: Vol. 1, No. 3 – Evidence for the Resurrection