This handy book presents logical fallacies with easy to understand language and engaging illustrated examples. It’s the perfect reference guide for families! What IS a logical fallacy? Simply put, it’s an error (innocent or not) in reasoning. Learning to identify and avoid logical pitfalls is an important part of learning to think and communicate well.
- Hand drawn ink and digital illustrations fill 34 full-color pages with intriguing creatures and characters.
- 24 logical fallacies are presented with bite-sized, memorable examples.
- Written in simple, inviting terms.
- A great jumping-off point for families interested in thinking well.
- Coming soon for Kindle.
- Read a review here.
- A recommended children’s apologetics book by author Natasha Crain.